Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Waiting for Santa!





I have been watching it snow here all day long. It is so pretty and the world around me is covered in a blanket of pure white. I don't have to commute or even leave the house if I don't want to, so I can enjoy the snow. For those of you that drive in this weather please be safe. Now on to my card.
I used an older Magnolia stamp for this card. It was a fun color. My paper all came from the scrap bin and seemed to work wonderfully for this card.  I added pine boughs from a Memory Box die and a few heart rhinestones to finish off this fun little card. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Mrs. Santa Clause (The Oak Ridge Boys)
Now everybody's heard of Mrs. Santa Claus
Everybody knows she's Santa's wife
Every Christmas Eve, she sits up all alone
An' waits till he gets home again all right

He says, "Don't you cry or worry, Mrs. Santa Claus
After all these years, the reindeer know their way
You know ho-ho I love you, Mrs. Santa Claus
An' I'll be home before it's Christmas day"

Now all the elves that make the toys for Santa Claus
Spend their one night off the whole year long
Singin' songs and dancin' 'round the Christmas tree
Fillin' Mrs. Santa Claus with cheer

Singin', "Don't you cry or worry, Mrs. Santa Claus
After all these years, the reindeer know their way
You know ho-ho we love you, Mrs. Santa Claus
An' Santa will be home on Christmas day"

Well, if you ever think of Mrs. Santa Claus
Sitting by herself on Christmas Eve
Maybe you could write a special Christmas card
To help poor Mrs. Santa Claus believe

Sayin', "Don't you cry or worry, Mrs. Santa Claus
After all these years, the reindeer know their way
You know ho-ho we love you, Mrs. Santa Claus
Santa will be home on Christmas day"

"You know ho-ho we love you, Mrs. Santa Claus
And Santa will be home on Christmas day"

1 comment:

WJ said...

I sure like this card.